The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

Post  hauptanime Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:49 am

Tori knew that Goku was truly the one with the perfect soul. If he won the match that she lost agianst her opponent, then it was truly his soul that she needs. For now, Tori limbs off by her lonesome looking out at the stadium. Watching all the humans. No friends. No life. But if Tori kept that attitude up, she'll never succeed in obtaining her goal.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

Post  2leafclover Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:49 am

Naran quickly looks up, putting her hands back down to her side. She looks down, then back up at him again. "Thanks. Im glad I didn't have to use a whole bunch of power before using it. It usually takes alot out of me..." She says. She unconsciously touches the outer area of her third eye again as she speaks to him. " Though i'm glad it ended like it did. I dont think i'm too great in close combat."

She watches the battle between Goku and Piccolo at that moment. After the battle she sees that the tournament cannot go on. "Crap!" She says to herself, but more outloud than she had hoped. "I wonder if there will be other opportunities to test my strength..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 am

that guy looked down pissed because he wanted to be in the epic fight with the giant green freak...so he said "MAN IM PISSED, I WANTED TO FIGHT THE GIANT GREEN FREAK" but he decided not to care anymore when he saw a bunny hop into a bush...it was a nice bunny...
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 am

Phazon composes himself and looks to his friends.

"Well, that will be it for me. I'm gonna go train, so the next tournament i win for sure. Haha."

Phazon flies off into the distance.

OOC: I'll be gone for the night, tomorrow I think I'm gonna start the Grand Fisher Saga, and put up Bleach Characters NPC biographies.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:57 am

Darts sighs, having known this would all happen. He looks to those who are left, then begins to leave. He thinks though, and turns.

Darts: You all aren't that bad of people. I'm at least willing to try and think of some of you as allies. Please, keep yourselves pure...

Darts turns around, and sighs a big sigh. Traveling alone again...would not be fun....
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 am

that guy sees darts leave alone...and decides to follow him in secret..."well guys im off to defeat another opponent because goku was too easy for me!! ha ha ha!!!" that guy then runs off keeping his distance from darts.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 am

Tori felt that life for her would never succeed at the moment. She was so depressed. So lonely. But she could'nt give up. Not now. She looked out at the stadium one more time and flew off into a never ending cycle of hate and despair.

"So that's what the Mage meant. Even a humans heart can be a weakness." She flew off as her trail of tears glowed like stars.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 am

Naran quickly looks up, seeing that Darts was leaving. She takes a deep breath, exhaling. "Hey wait!" She calls out to him, slightly tugging at the end of his coat. "Why don't we travel together?" She suggests, letting go. " Travelling alone is such a pain, you know? Maybe it could be good for the both of us."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 am

Darts stops, and is silent for a second. He turns to her.

Darts: "Your a kind person... I'd enjoy some company I suppose. Come on, let's go."

Darts turns to her and smiles. He bows. Then, he beings leading the way.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 am

Naran smiles and nods, following after him. She was now sure that it was a good idea coming with him. Perhaps she will get stronger and become good friends along the way.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:21 pm

EVENT OVER.

PL Gain- 125 Each
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3