The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates Empty EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC: Our first event, "MEETING OF THE FATES" Tells the story about how four great heroes of time meet for the first time. It is their first journey, and will begin times good and bad.

IC: The time is somewhere in the year of 982, midjune. It is nearly dawn, the sun barely shined, the horizon was a pale red and it was the first bright day of the week. The setting is Korin's Tower, a towering building of which the top can not even be seen at ground level. There are shrubs and bushes scattered throughout the area and a few trees. There are a few rocks and along them are small bugs who scatter about.

The most obvious of all landmarks seems to be a humongous inclave in the ground. The sand jets inwards at least a few yards deep. Small animals gather near its opening, and inspect what caused this hole. Among the ruins is a large metal object, shining blue in the sunlight. Without warning, the object moves slightly.

BEEP.

RUNNING STARTUP-PROGRAM 002.

LIFE SYSTEMS INITIALIZED . . . .

RUNNING-

These messages flashed in front of Phazon's eyelids, and slowly they rose, revealing his blood red eyes, which flickered about, unsure of where he currently was. He struggled to get up, the impact deeply affecting his arms and legs. Upon standing up on both legs, his head barely poked out of the hole. The small animals which gathered scampered away, frightened by the monster. The blue being looked at his body, unsure of who he was or where in that matter. Slowly it returned to him.

He was Phazon, a Changeling who was made Mechanical by the Big Gete Star.

He shook his head, trying to get the memories the Big Gete Star had left, and climbed out of the hole. He looked around him, trying to gather his surroundings. He remembers everything. Of Frieza, of Cooler, of King Cold, of the destruction of his planet. But nothing of this planet. It was all new to him. The life forms, and even this strange building which was above him. It perplexed him. So, he sat down and thought about what was going on.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates Empty Re: EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm

While wandering the forest, looking for a said "huge" tower, Darts was startled by an impact, no more than 100 kilometers away. He, forgetting his first objective, began to move in the direction of the impact. He grabbed his back bladed katana from it's sheath, just in case.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Phazon rubbed his *nose* silently as he sat, pondering what to do now, as he felt a huge decrease in his powerlevel, obviously, and the fact that he was now stranded on this tiny blue planet with nowhere to go. Suddenly his sensors went off, and because he was new to the workings of his body, he slowly reacted, by looking back and forth and finally realizing that what he detected was from behind. He placed both hands on the ground and jumped up, in the process flipping around and striking a battle pose as he hit the ground.

Before him was a life form with blue hair and a pink body. He had on a blue jacket and a large katana in his hands. He scanned his powerlevel, and it in fact turned out to be a 230, 20 under his own. Phazon was weary of the challenge, but he first wanted to find out the motives of the creature.

"What do you want, Pinky?" he said to the being before him, still in his battle position.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:04 am

Tori suddenly senses the change in earths atmosphere and heads towards the strange powers that serged within her. As she ran, Tori felt the power getting closer and caught a sight of what looked like a hole that was forced into the Earth. This angered her. She passed through the area and stopped to see two men stand face to face ready to fight. One of them looked like a young man around his 20s and held a katana at the other. The other one was of a different species that Tori had never seen before.

"Could he be... the one?" Tori uses her special powers that were given by the mage to read through this alien's soul. She sensed nothing.

"I mind as well hold back for now. Lets see what this man and creature can really do. Only then will I know what I'm up agianst." Tori hid herself and waited for a battle.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 am

Naran, glides over the trees of the forest, heading towards a large tower. After seeing it, she heads towards the exit of the forest and decends to the ground. She flips her white hair out of her face and squints her inverted red eyes, looking up at the tower, not able to see the top. She whistles. "Whoa, what a landmark..." She says to herself. She extends her wings to get a view at a higher angle. She then spots two figures down below looking to be in battle stances. She moves over to their vicinity, careful not to be noticed, and gets a closer look. There was a blue haired man and a creature that also seemed to be male down below her. She perks her ears a bit, interested. "Huh. Wonder what this is all about. 'Could get ugly..." she thinks to herself and flies back a distance to watch, careful not to get involved.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Darts makes it to the alien, and places his sword in a stance of quick draw.

Darts: You there, you caused that impact, didn't you? Who are you and why are you here?

Darts keeps his stance ready to react to any attack made by the alien. Getting a closer look, he can measure up though, that his sword wouldn't be enough if he does attack. The steel in his sword could cut through most objects, but no chances. Using his other hand, he grabs hold of his gun, ready for a quick draw if attacked.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Phazon at first looked at the pink creature before him, and upon listening to what he had to say, Phazon began to open his mouth to speak, however was stopped because once again more flashes of words and numbers appeared in front of his eyes. This time, it gave the creature's race, and his powerlevel again.

"Human..." he muttered to himself. Before speaking yet again, he saw the last word. "Demon...?" once again he whispered silently. He shook his head and then looked back at the creature who was reaching for something in his coat.

"I'm Phazon Frost, a Changeling. Yes, I did cause this hole, and I'm here because... because..." Phazon lost his battle stance and took one in which he looked more confused than anything else. He rubbed his chin and then finally opened his mouth.

"I'm here... Well, because I didn't want to blow this planet up, technically." Phazon looked back at Darts.

"Who are you?"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Darts, noticing that Phazon is not hostile -at the moment- sheaths his sword, and lightens his grip on the gun. He loosens his muscles, showing he means no hostility as well.

Darts: I am Dart Konkore, the wanderer. How did you end up here, and what do you mean not blow up the planet?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Phazon started to walk closer to the halfbreed until he was about six or seven feet away from him, and he looked him directly in the eyes.

"Well, lets see here... To answer your second question, some kind of metal planet thing told me to blow up this planet, the first of many in its "dark conquest" - creepy I know-, but anyway, Instead of blowing up this planet, I blew up the metal planet instead. And it made me fly alllllll the way over here, answering question one."

After nodding, Phazon walked even closer to Darts, about an arms length away. Phazon bent forwards a bit and examined the creatures face.

"Hmm. Human, huh?" Phazon bent backwards again. "Anyway..."

Phazon scratched his belly and looked behind him. Lights flickered in his eyes.

"Are these friends of yours?" Phazon pointed to Naran and Tori with his tail, one after the other.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Darts is a bit surprised, and turns around immediately, focusing his view to see others.

Darts: No, they aren't...

Darts puts a hand over his gun, ready in case these others are to attack.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 am

Tori looked right at the Phazon.

"How did he..?" Tori did'nt finish her question for she remembered what Phazon said about another person being with her. She looked around and saw no one in sight. Tori ignored who ever this other person was and flew out of her hiding spot, landing where Darts and Phazon stood, at least two yards away from them. She smirked.

"I knew there was something suspicious about you. When you took one step on this planet, I immediately sensed your different spiritual powers from a human beings. You though," Tori looked closely at Darts,"You look human, yet your spiritual powers are very strong."

Tori stood there for a second and looked at the boys one more time before closing her eyes. She grinned and looked up at them.

"I do'nt know about you, Darts, but I would'nt trust this alien. He could bring us hell for all we know, even though he destroyed the planet that ordered him to anilate Earth."
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 am

Darts sighs.

Darts: I don't trust him.

He pulls out his gun and loads 6 rounds, filled with his energy.

Darts: But I don't trust you either. He just arrived, but you were spying on us, how can I believe either of you.

After loading, he keeps the gun in his hand.

Darts: Truthfully though, as long as you don't attack me, I won't fight. I came here on a mission, and being deterred like I was just now has set me back some.

Still grasping his gun, he looks at the last interloper. He shouts to her.

Darts: And you? Why are you here as well?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 am

Naran's heart lurches, realizing she had been found. She decends down to them, landing a good distance from them, making sure to keep her distance, wary that there were very powerful beings before her. "I had came here to visit this tower and maybe take a look." She said, shrugging. "Not that it's any of your business." She looks to all of them again. "On my way I DID happen to see you two in battle stances." She says, addressing Phazon and Darts. "I thought a battle was about to start. I didnt want to get too close so I moved back and planned to watch till one of you had won." Naran folds her arms. "But I didn't think that you two would find me so quickly."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:38 am

Darts sighs again. Though still warry, this one did seem more trustworthy than the other two. All these people, each tough looking made Darts on edge. He then realizes something.

Darts: Your looking for the tower as well?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 am

Naran looks at him for a few moments, then slowly nods. "Yes, I believe I stated so." She says, her arms still folded. "Judging from your question, I'd say you were as well."

Last edited by 2leafclover on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 am

Darts nods cautiously.

Darts: Yes, I've been wandering around here for quite some time looking. Though, for the most part, I've found nothing really. No signs of any tower anywhere. It is confusing to me.

Darts stops.

Darts: I should go back to my search....
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

Phazon listens to the whole conversation, with half a mind, but nonetheless fully into the conversation. When Darts finishes, Phazon interjects.

"You must mean that one over there?"

Phazon turns around and points to the southwest, showing the humongous Korin Tower. It was brown and tan, and looked like a bunch of tiki heads lined up in a row. There were handles on both sides of the tower, probably to climb it up. Phazon looked high, but there was no sight of an end to the massive tower.

"Why would you want that? Its just a tower, or at least that's what it looks like."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Darts turns to see the tower, fully now.

Darts: "There is apparently a great martial arts teacher at the top. I have heard many stories of warriors trying to climb the tower, but never making it. I was interested in becoming stronger, so I wanted to try at climbing.*

Darts looks off toward the tower, a bit mesmerized.

Darts: "It's as tall as they say... this may take a bit to climb...."
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Phazon bends backwards a bit and gives a hearty laugh.

"Haha, you must be joking. This tower is a pushover, it shouldnt take at least a few minutes to fly up!"

Phazon immidiatley bent over and then by causing the ground to rumble a bit, he pushed ki throughout his body and out his toes to take off, flying. He got no farther than three or four yards along side the tower before hitting a solid invisible barrier. His body flattened out, and as quickly as he hit the tower he fell down on his backside.

"Oww..."

Phazon's eyes rolled around in their sockets, dazed.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Naran laughs a bit to herself, amused by Phazons' attempt to fly up the tower. "I guess if there really was a teacher up there, he'd want to make sure that one would absolutely have to climb it." she says, looking up at the tower. Her third eye on her chest seems to flicker a bit, as if trying to see further up, but to no avail.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Phazon shakes his head and then jumps to his feet.

"Well whoever this guy is, I'm gonna tell his ass off! Who puts a goddamn barrier there? GAH!"

Phazon ran over to the base of the tower and used one hand after another to start climbing the handrails of the tower. Hand, foot, hand foot, it went as he climbed the tower. About 10 yards up he looked down.

"Follow if you want, but I'm gonna be first up this thing!" he shouted at the three others.

Again, he turned back to the tower and started climbing. He was slow, but his massive limbs caused him to skip a few rails as he climbed.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 pm

"Humph...I came all this way to see this tower. Couldnt hurt to see whats at the top." She says to herself. Naran goes over to the tower as well, gripping the handrails. She looks back to Tori and Darts. "Im gonna head up there as well. If you two plan on coming up, I'll see you at the top!" She says, now starting to climb. She struggles slightly, going a bit slower than Phazon as she climbs, with her short height to blame.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Darts doesn't say a word, but runs at full speed at the tower, and begins to climb, catching up due to his speed on the ground.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"W-whoa...!" Naran exclaims, seeing Darts climbing with such speed. She tries to pick up the pace a bit, making sure she won't get in the way of the others as they climb.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Phazon, quite a ways up the tower looks down, panting. He cant see the ground any more, and now he can only see Darts, who is now not far away, and Naran who is far enough in view that he can barely see her. He lost sight of Tori, and wondered if she actually decided to climb the tower at all. He then noticed darts picking up speed.

"Bah!" he explained and then himself started to pick up the pace. Being very competitive he did not want to lose. "We've.... got to be close...!" He looked up again but to no avail. It looked exactly what it did moments ago, and they had already been climbing about 4 hours.

In actuality, they were possibly one fourths of the way there. He started slowing down again, feeling discontent, but he kept the pace enough to a good speed.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum