The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates - Page 3 Empty Re: EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

Post  hauptanime Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 am

The aura ran through Tori's body. She held her arms and felt a gush of wind surround her and engulf Tori in a dark yellow glow. She felt her veins pulse, but it was moslty through the arms. It was a strange feeling that Tori never felt before. "I understand, now, why the Mage told me to come here..." Tori paused and allowed the aura to pass through the rest of her body and the glow dissapeared within her.

Tori suddenly realized that she was a few inches off the ground. She gently landed on the ground, embarassed, and looked up at Korin to finish her sentence."You really are a powerful Sage, but you can be aggrivating." Tori lookd around to see if the other two had sealed their auras.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 am

The aura within Naran flowed through her. She felt a strange, warm sensation rising out through her, her body surrounded in a soft purple aura. Her body shivers slightly from the feeling as her body pulses, closing her eyes as the aura expands, then disapporates. Naran blinks a few times before she recomposes herself.

"Wow...what a wonderful feeling." She said, slightly blushing. "And yet, somewhat empowering." She turns to Korin, nodding to him. "Thank you for teaching such a skill as this, Korin."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 am

Darts began to focus, much like he does in meditation, yet this time allows his energy to flow instead of come inward. His Aura begins to flow through his body, and there is a sudden pulse of energy. His aura comes out first in a flame-ish green burst, then settles into a glow of green. He opens his eyes, but the aura remains for a few seconds. He then tenses, and allows the aura to dissipate.

Darts: Ah, good... this should help greatly in training.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Korin noods deeply to Naran. "Ah, its no problem." Korin walks around the tower and then finally stops at his bed. He stoops down and looks at a piece of paper, and then finally bends down and picks it up. He walks over to the Z-Fighters again.

"I don't suppose you've seen this yet?" He shows the flyer to the Warriors. On the cover was a picture of some guy with embarissingly stupid yellow hair, and a small moustache on his lip. He had black glasses and a microphone in his hand, and finally a penguin tuxedo. To the left of him was printed words- 'Its begun! Its finally here! The World's 23rd Martial Arts Tournament!' Underneath these words and next to the man was a picture of a stage, round and near it was green grass. Korin coughed and then spoke up again.

"This is a Tournament, as I'm sure you read. Most of you would do very well in a Tournament such as this. Also, as I'm sure you're aware, there will be many other strong fighters too. You never know, you might get a little stronger as a result. The Aura technique will also help you to power up and power down quickly as well."

He walked over to the west side of his pedestal and pointed out to the distance. Suddenly, the clouds cleared up where he was pointing, revealing a small island with a big building. The World Martial Arts Tournament! "And there it is..."

Phazon looked excited as ever. "Finally! A reason to live! Haha!" He walked over to where Korin was pointing and then observed the island for himself. He smiled greatly and couldn't contain himself.

"That settles it! I'm going." He jumps atop the guard rails at the end of the tower and without another word of phrase, he leaps off the side of the building, and in a huge red burst he rockets toward the stage, covered with a blood red aura.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Darts walks toward where Korin is.

Darts: I am getting a bit of a grim feeling about this. Tell me, what kind of warriors are going to join this tournament.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Korin chuckles a bit and then looks back upon the stage, the direction where Phazon was flying. "Well, first of all, your friend there will probably be signing up. But... Besides that, well, there will be soem competition, sure."

Korin hops down and continues to explain. "First of all, Tienshinon, the winner of the last tournament will be there, and hes a mighty wickedly strong human. Lets see... Krillin, another human will be there, and most importantly, Goku is gonna be participating. Goku's the strongest fighter around, he was the one to kill Demon King Piccolo. Speaking of which, I'm beginning to sense his energy for some reason. Hmm. How odd."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Darts thinks.

Darts: I see... I suppose I can try my hand at this... Any sort of training is always good. Maybe I can make some money as well... whatever way, I'll be going.

Darts bows to Korin.

Darts: Thank you for your guidance.

Darts jumps off the ledge of the tower, beginning a free fall. When he thinks he's out of eyesight, he extends his wings, and makes them act as a parachute.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Naran watches as the two head off towards the tounament grounds. After a few moments, she goes over to Korin bending down to his level. "Hey, Korin, I have another question." She says. "Is the tournament an "anything-goes"? Will the rules be said there at the tournament arena?"
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Korin shakes his head a bit. "No, no. Not everything goes, that would be silly."

Korin once again turns his head to the Tournament area.

"You see, there are a few rules, such as, No Killing, You cant Step Out of the Ring, but other than that its pretty much a free for all. Whoever gets knocked out first or gives up loses."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Naran nods in understanding " Hmm, I see..." She stands upright again, with a bit of confidence. "Well I think Ill go take a look then and test out my powers. I may not be out there to win, but I wanna see just how far I can go with my skills." She says, with confidence. She jumps off of the edge, extending her wings, flying off into the distance toward the tournament arena.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Tori watched as they all headed towards the arena. She knew she had no time for this, but this could be her chance for gaining many skills and even finding the purest soul. Tori kneeled down to Korin's level, like Faran did.

"Korin, do you think... do you think Goku's soul is as powerful as you say he is?"
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Korin nodded his head vigorously.

"Haha, Goku's Soul is probably the most purest and strong of all. At least, thats what I've seen."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Tori slowly stood up. She stared at the arena, then slowly smiled.

"Then if that's the case," Tori held her arms out and feathers formed on her arms,"Goku is my next target!" Tori jumped into the air and with a powerful wave of her arms, she flew out of sight. A small star formed in the distance.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Korin watched as the final Fighter had left his tower.

"Huh. This could be bad."

SAGA OVER-

THE WORLD MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT BEGINS.

Gains- Nothing
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: