The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EVENT: Meeting of the Fates - Page 2 Empty Re: EVENT: Meeting of the Fates

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Naran continues to climb, now exhausted. She sees Darts ahead of her, Phazon almost out of sight. As she climbs her muscles begin to feel sore. She remembers her past when she still lived with her family, always being looked down on because of her deficiencies. Thinking of this, she climbs a bit faster.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Phazon coughs and pants harder, now that the Z-Fighters had just reached the three quarters point. Ten hours had past, and whether or not they felt it, each one of them gained some power just by climbing all this way.

+ 25 PL (Will be changed, dont look for it.)

Phazon looked down again and noticed that both Darts and Naran were close behind him now. He turned his head back in front of him, dizzily, and then gritted his teeth. He stopped suddenly, and then quickly he manuvered himself backwards by using his feet as hands, climbing backwards if you may, and then placing his hands across his chest, crossing them. He sighed, this was a lot easier on his tired arms. Suprisingly this did not slow him down, his overdeveloped leg muscles were more powerful than his arm muscles. He looked down, which was easier this way, and observed his progress.

He closed his eyes and continued to climb upwards.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Naran looks up again, seeing that Phazon had slowed down a bit as she and Darts had followed. She makes an annoyed expression, thinking to herself, "Show off..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Darts keeps his pace, with no true signs of fatigue, though he was tired. His monk training had helped him develop a strong sense of mind over matter. He continues, same pace. He does notice though that Naran is becoming exhausted.

Darts: How are you holding up?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Naran inhales a bit, fatigued. She answers, still climbing "I had no idea this thing would be so tall...Im getting really tired..." she says wearily.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Darts is silent for a second, then slows down, to where she is.

Darts: "I've heard that this tower goes up for miles. Chances are we all will need to rest before making it to the top."

He continues back on his faster pace.

Darts: "If you don't plan on killing me, I'm willing to give you a hand."
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Exactly one mile away, a lone sage watched the progress of the Z-Warriors as they continued their ascent up the mighty Korin Tower. His name was Korin, and he watched his entire Korin's tower. He stood at the edge of his humble home. It was a half circle shape, and the tower went right into the bottom.

Think of it as a single floor, with a half circle supporting it, and the tower out the bottom. There was no floor above it, but unbeknowest to anyone who reached this tower was ANOTHER floating half circle above it, Kami's Lookout.

The decorum was scarce, just a few plants and sofas, and perhaps a bed or two. There was a pantry nearby. Korin, the elder watched as they progressed. He was a white cat with closed eyes who held a cane in his right hand.

"Hmm... They seem pure enough. Dunno bout the tall one though." He jumped off and sat down on his couch, waiting for the warriors to arrive.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Naran shakes her head, looking away as she still climbs, neglecting her tiredness now. "You dont need to do anything to help me. Im perfectly fine on my own..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Phazon continued to climb up with his feet first and looked down upon the retreating Darts and the approaching Naran. He was sure before long that they would catch up to him at any time now. Phazon looked down now (up) and still saw no end to the tower. Still climbing, Phazon stretched his arms and yawned quietly.

Using his tail as a push mechanizm, he began to start using his arms again, content that they were back at full power. He began to start climbing faster, now angry for some reason that he still wasnt at the top.

Before long, his eyes began to teeter shut and he was climbing by feeling, he was pretty much half asleep at this point. Now, all of a sudden, it felt he were climbing air. And thats because he was. Now, the changeling had reached the top: Korin's Tower.

When he realized his fumble, he clawed at the air francticly and almost fell down, if it wasnt for his tail which grabbed the tower at the last second. He managed to pull himself back up and stood at the edge of the tower.

He was suprised to see a cat staring eagerly at him.

"Er..."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Naran continues climbing, now realizing that the top had seemed near. Excited now, she climbs a bit faster to reach the top. "Almost there...!"
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Darts skillfully makes it to the top, his wings now fully extended. He jumps up, around the edge, and lands in a bowed stance.

Darts: I am Darts Konkore. I have come here to train with the master of the tower.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

Naran finally makes it to the top as well. She balances herself with her wings, now very tired. She composes herself " Ah, nice to meet you as well... My name is Naran Archfiend. Im not sure if I'm worthy enough to train here, but I would very much like to."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 am

"Strange how everyone is looking for the same thing. What amusement." Tori looked at Naran. She looked powerful and determined while the boys stood in their battle stances. Tori sighs.

"Look, I'm not here to make an aliance with any of you at the moment so I'll stay low until I reach the tower." Tori walked off and paced herself before she saw the others run toward the tower as well.

"OH YEAH!? You people think you're so high and mighty!!!???" Tori became extremely angry and jumped up before her wings grew from her arms. She started to fly up to the tower. It kept going on and on and it seemed like it would never end, but the others made it easy for themselves and were getting closer and closer to the top. Tori was angry about this, but she forgot about what the Mage said about her one weakness.

"When you are farther away from the earth's surface, you lose most of your powers. Even your flying abilities will turn on you." Tori's anger on the others allowed her to lose alot of power. She slowed down and hid back her wings and started jumping up instead of flying to the top of the tower.

"I need to get to Korin! He's the only one that will allow my powers to remain within me. Without having any weaknesses." In the end, Tori was the one last up the tower. Everyone looked down at her as she finally got to her feet. Tori walked over to them and made an agrivated look on her face, but she could'nt hide the tear tha was being formed on her eye. She thought Phazon had noticed and Tori immediately wiped it away before the others could see it. "You guys..." She started out," Really piss me off."

When everyone saw Tori look down, they all turned to look down as well and found what they came here for. To see the Master Sage, Korin himself.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 am

Korin first looked at Phazon. He looked him up and down, evaluating his whole body and soul.

"Hmm. Not bad. Not Bad." He walked to the part where everybody else was climbing up, and Phazon stood there and watched Korin with a confused look on his face. "Hmm.... He looks pretty weak to me."

When Darts reached the top, Korin looked among him with a surprised look on his face. When he referenced the master of the tower, Korin stepped closer. About a foot away, Korin looked him straight in the eyes... And then bonked him on the head with his cane. "Thats me." He turned and then jumped on the couch to see the two others, Naran and Tori, finally reach the top. He looked at Tori first and then he looked at Naran.

"Well, most of you are demons, but you're pretty good when it comes to souls."

He twirled his cane in his hand. "If you was wondering, yes, I can train you all. But not until you pass a test. Heh." He looked at the others again. "But it doesnt look like you're gonna pass it any time soon. Maybe the blue hair one though."

"Its simple. Catch me." He stood still and scoffed a bit while looking straight forward at nothing.

Phazon laughed out loud. "You? An Old Cat? Please!" Phazon jumped forward, arms outstretched towards the cat. He caught him easily. "Haha!"

Upon looking in his own arms, he had nothing at all except for a couple of strands of hair. "Whuh?"

Korin was in his bed. "Oh, I'm sorry, did we start?"

He had moved SO FAST that he had moved even before Phazon began talking.

Phazon sighed. "This is NOT going to be easy..."

OOC: Training Begins. Post about trying to catch the cat.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 am

Darts takes a stance.

Darts: So be it!

Darts takes off his coat, throwing it on the ground. (Which happens to hold his swords and items. His gun is held in his pocket.) He charges at where Korin is currently, at a similar speed as seen earlier. His fatigue from climbing before was not showing, but his wings would not retract. He didn't realize this either.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am

Korin lay on his side as he saw Darts approaching. He allowed this, and as Darts grabbed, he got nothing but sheets between his fingers. Instead, he was on top of his head.

"Hey there buddy, you didnt think you would get me that easy, huh?"

He nimbly bounced off of his head and landed in the center of the room, yawning.

"Can we do this before sunset?"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 am

"Korin, if you think you can get away from me," Tori started running towards Korin," Then you've got another thing comin!!!!!"

But Korin was faster. Tori jumped up though and tried to catch him before Korin was to escape but it was too little too late. Tori stumbled and landed on the bed safely. Tori blushed.

"Damn cat!" She whispered to herself.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am

Korin once again landed in the center of the room.

"Whos next?"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 am

Naran sighs. "I wonder if this will take longer than actually climbing this tower..." Nevertheless, she goes toward Korin as well, her third eye flickering again as she used a bit of her mana to teporarily strengthen and get rid of her fatigue. She tried to grab at him in an attempt to catch Korin.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 am

"Oh please," Korin says as he watches Naran come forward. "I dont even need to dodge you." He picks up his cane and jumps a little bit in the air, to her head level. As she is reaching he bonks her in the head and then warps to the center of the room again.

"And yes. It will take longer. That is, unless you can figure out how to catch me. Of course, It did take Goku a few days to do it. Haha."

Korin laughs as the Z-Fighters watch the awkward cat in amazement.

Will they ever catch the slick Korin?

Who is Goku?

Find out... on the next exiting installment of THE ENDLESS BATTLE!

OOC: The game will be on hold for now. One of y'all can post but Korin wont be back until the morning for now.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:08 am

Darts regains his composure.

Darts: "You are indeed fast..."

He walks back over to his coat, grabbing a soda from it. He drinks it, regaining some stamina. This is shown in the fact his wings completely retract. He lets out a big sigh.

Darts: "Much much better...."

Darts takes a different fighter stance.

Darts: "Alright... let's do this...."

Darts waits a few seconds, making sure to keep his eye on the cat. He then, charges at a speed, about twice as fast as before, straight at Korin.

((Heather, listen up. You can't control the NPC's only Admins can. Since Dan is in charge of Korin, you cannot decide what he does, only he can. You just post what your character is going to do, and he decides if it hits or misses. This will be the same in battles, where one person says what they do, then the other says if they are able to dodge or not. Please, for future reference, don't post what an NPC does, and only post what your character is doing. Further mishaps like this will result in me deleting your posts, or editing them, so just write what you do. Thanks you.))
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:28 am

Korin watches as Darts takes off, and as he is coming Korin is taken aback by the fighters new speed, but never the less Korin is faster. He nearly escapes , this time Darts having a few more strands of hair than last time.

Korin warps to the center of the room, but this time Phazon is waiting for that moment. He leaps from behind the couch, but makes sure to keep a small distance between them.

"I've... HAD enough... of these GAMES!" Phazon yells these words and then his muscles start to inflate and deflate, and his powerlevel rises and then finally every pocket of his body begins to shine, and light swarms out of his body.

"FROST... FLASH!" Everyone in the viscinity of the room is caught in a blinding light, only someone who kept their eyes closed could recover from that (in one post's time), people who saw the sun directly are blinded longer.

Korin sways back and forth weakly, he is apparantly dazed and confused from the attack.

Phazon is too weak to continue, The attack drained his strength, and he collapses onto the floor.

The Z-Fighters have mere seconds to react, Korin is not going to fall for it again.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Tori could'nt see a thing. She tried to look around, but all she could see were shadows. Tori was unable to capture Korin and this irritated her.

"Damn it. I can'nt do anything right." She saw one shadow that looked like Darts. She prayed for him to succeed.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 am

Darts is facing the opposite direction, and is only a little blinded.

Darts: Damn!

He sees the new immobilized cat, and lunges, grabbing at him.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 am

Korin wavered back and forth for a few seconds, but finally he shook off the blinding light, and immidiatley jumped up into the air. Or at least, he thought.

"Whuh..." Wrapped around his legs was Dart's arms. He had caught him!

"No! That was so cheap! Gah!" Korin wiggled out of Dart's arms and started pouting.

"Well... Whatever, I'll train ya'." He turned and walked and finally jumped up top a pedestal and looked down at the Z-Fighters.

"Listen up, I know this is sudden, but I'm gonna teach you one move that will help ya climb the tower faster."

Suddenly, a dazzling white aura enveloped Korin, and it made a loud pulsing sound as it moved throughout the room.

"This, is an Aura. Use it, and you can pass through my barriers when you fly. Its also cool for powering up and stuff, yeh? Listen to how your body moves, and feel the energy flowing through it. Act as if you were using an attack, but instead of forcing that energy straight out of your fingers, let it loose, and show it to the world. Let the power flow through you."

He pointed to everyone in the room, and it went quiet. "It wont take you long. Try it."

OOC: Post about how you learn "Aura." Just say what the color is and how you achieve it. I'm also making you do at least two paragraphs. You gotta earn it.

IC: Phazon looked at his body and then felt the power within him. He took a deep breath and then exhaled. Looking down, he shut his eyes gently and then spread his arms and legs at both sides of his body. At one fell swoop, he rushed energy through his veins and they started coursing through his body. They shot out in all directions and finally they oozed out from his body.

The ground shook a bit and all of the energy collected upwards. His energy was that of a blood red, and it was dark from its core and got lighter as it went outwards. After a few moments had past, he opened his eyes and allowed the aura to stop.

"Sweet." He looked around the room and watched as others learned as well.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum