The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 am

that guy looks at all the chaos with a grin and says "wow, this is the best world ive ever been to, i mean dang, a dude just ate all of the food at once, i wish tyler and forest were here to see this" that guy walked outside of the room to go "practice" without the eyes of his opponents on him...he felt as though he had to be, sort of serious for this...before leaving he turned and took what was left of the food then slipped away quickly before anyone could notice.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: EVENT: The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 am

Goku smiles broadly as he listens to Darts.

"Nice to meet you too. Gee, I didn't know I was so famous... Well, dont worry about it, Its okay to be wary of others."

He looks at his friends one more time. "Well, you'll be seeing us in action in quite a bit, I just wonder whats taking those guys so long to finish the punching machine..."

Outside

"What happened here?" The yellow man proclaimed. "The machine broke," one of the Monks said, "We're getting another one ready for our last contestant. I think it was a little jammed when that Metal Guy smacked it."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 am

Darts nods.

Darts: "It is a bit odd. When I did my punch, it seemed that the machine was either jammed, or something. My full force wasn't read, it would seem, doesn't matter now."

Darts thinks.

Darts: "I suppose I should train a bit before beginning. I'll take my leave for now.

Darts leaves Goku to his friends. He stands near the woman's bathroom, and remembers something. He checks his coat pocket, still finding his 5 food bars.

Darts: Not many left... I suppose I'll have to buy more soon...

He checks if he has any zenni left. Only 200. He sighs.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 am

OOC: Sorry Heather, I gotta do this :O

IC: Outside, a single punch can be heard echoing throughout the area. Finally, Tori had smacked a working punching machine, and the bell rung 71. Tori entered the Tournament area and finally the man with the glasses and the microphone came out with the box in front of the board.

"We can finally begin!"

Everyone returned to the main room and got their numbers pulled.

It worked this way: If you got number 1, and someone else got number 2, they would fight. It went this way for all 12 numbers.

NOTE: This is actually random.

One by one the fighters pulled their names.

First up was Darts Konkore.

Next up was That Guy.

Next up was Goku.

11. (Sorry >.<)

Next up, Krillin.

Next up was Majunior (PIccolo)

Next, was Phazon.

Next, was Tori.

Next, was Naran.

Next was the weak man, Shen.

Next, Yamcha.

Next, Tien-Shinhan.

Cyborg Tao

And so the matches were set.

Darts was to battle Tien.
Cyborg Tao was to battle Krillin.
Yamcha was to fight Naran.
Phazon was to battle Shen. (I love this game)
Tori was to battle Majunior.
Finally, Goku was to fight That Guy.

"Let the games begin!" Shouted the yellow hair man. Fighters were to take their places... In the ring.

OOC: Rules: Give up, get knocked out, or knocked out of the ring,and you lose. Kill the opponent and you lose. Get killed and you obviously lose too.

I'm creating all of the topics. If you're playing an NPC you can start, if you're playing another guy, either can start.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

that guy walks back into the room and notices darts sad face and lack of money and walked up to him "hey, you need cash? Here just take it, its 400 zenny, think of it as a peace offering." and after saying this that guy smiles and walks away.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 am

then that guy turns his head and checks the board."..gulp...this sucks..."
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:29 am

Darts takes the zenni and nods. His battle was one of the first. He prepared himself, and stood.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 am

Meanwhile, while some fights were still going on, those who finished were sent back into the waiting room. Shen and Cyborg Tao were taken by the infirmary, but a fat chubby man named Yajirobe stood by Korin who meeted Phazon, Darts, and Tien. He handed each of them a bean.

"Here... This will heal ALL of your wounds and fatigue."

Phazon and Tien gulped them down.

"Thanks Korin," Phazon said, "Although only my penis really needed that." Tien chuckled and bowed to Darts.

"Good fight."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 am

Darts took his bean, and was recovered. He bowed to Tien.

Darts: "You are a worthy opponent. I am glad to have had this experience. Though, I was surprised I'd have to use my wings... Now the others will know I can fly..."

Darts shrugs.

Darts: "I'll have to hid my other abilities."
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am

Korin threw a Senzu bean at Goku and That Guy.

"Eat Up."
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 am

Korin, who just realized he never saw That Guy before asked him to come closer.

"Listen up kid, hows about I teach you about the aura technique? It'll make you stronger, and it might just make you power up and down faster."

His ears perked for a response.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 am

that guys grey head looked at korin weakly, he said "hey mr.kitty, that sounds great. when can we start?" that guy starts eating the bean, then toots, his color returns "wow, not only did that bean give me gas but i feel like i never kicked gokus butt at all, wow"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 am

Goku, who had already chowed down on the bean frowned, but then remembered the ham and then went to go eat it.

Korin looked at That Guy up and down and finally nodded.

"Alright then... Listen to how your body moves, and feel the energy flowing through it. Act as if you were using an attack, but instead of forcing that energy straight out of your fingers, let it loose, and show it to the world. Let the power flow through you."

Thats an Aura.

(Just post a paragraph about how you use it or somethin)
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:01 am

that guy holds out his palm,he pulls energy from deep down inside, he began to glow yellow and a sphere of energy began to glow in his hand " like this mr.kitty koren cat?"he held the sphere of energy really close to korens face burning his whiskers a little.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 am

Korin coughs a bit. "Yes."

Upon seeing Yamcha being dragged in and Naran entering, he tosses each a Senzu Bean.

"Eat up. Man, I oughta start charging you guys for this."

Yamcha eats it and gets up.

"Haw man... I got pounded.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 am

ha ha ha you got beat by a chick yamcha! laughed that guy, he also pointed and fell on his back rolling around laughing.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 am

Yamcha shook it off and yelled back at That Guy. "Yeah well, so did you!"

Goku is seen in the background. "Hey!"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 am

Darts, after eating the bean, sits down on the ground, allowing his mental body to heal. He sits back, and sighs. His next battle would be against Krillin, who's battle was won so fast that he didn't even get to observe him. He sighs, wondering how powerful he is. He also watches the others talk.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 am

that guy cannot control his laughter and then his eyes get big...he stands up and grabs yamcha's shirt and pulls him close..."you lost to a girl yamcha....HA HA HA HA AH" that guy lets yamcha goes and walks off to go practice his moves.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:16 am

Yamcha blinks in disbelief but then dies a little inside.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 am

Darts was listening to the conversation, and had a feeling that That Guy would never let Yamcha live this down.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:32 am

Naran watches As That Guy laughs at Yamcha for losing to her. She swallows the bean afterwards. She folds her arms, scoffing a bit. "Humph...Is it so wrong to lose to a girl?" She mutters to herself. She touches her chest under her third eye and sighs. "Man....Im really going to have to keep from having blind spots in battle." She says, sadly. "That really hurt..."

Last edited by 2leafclover on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 am

Darts notices Naran again. He gets up and walks to her.

Darts: I was able to watch a fraction of your fight. That was a good battle. I was impressed by the size of your ki blast.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:41 am

that guy walks into the room "hi im back and i brought gifts!!!" that guy pulls out cookies "the narrator gave me some cookies and said that you all earned them well ha ha ha".
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 am

"ALRIGHT!" The man with the yellow moustache spoke up as everyone joined the room again, and after Tori got a Senzu Bean.

Its time for our next matchup. Our next match will be: Goku VS Piccolo. Please enter the stadium.

Goku and Piccolo Left, and everyone gathered to watch the fight.

Piccolo next squares off against Goku. After some initial attacks, Piccolo jumps backwards and mocks Goku. "So Goku. Here we are. You defeated my father, and now I will destroy you and the rest of the filth on this planet." Piccolo attempts to destroy the arena, and all the spectators, with a powerful attack; Goku manages to deflect it though. "How about that?!" When Piccolo attempts to do it again, Goku counters with his Kamehameha and reflects the beam back at Piccolo , scathing him and destroying some of his clothes, including his turban and cape. Without his turban and cape, the crowd recognizes him as King Piccolo and flees in terror; this works to Goku's advantage, as he no longer has to worry about any innocent bystanders getting hurt. Only the Z-Fighters stayed behind to watch.

Piccolo next uses his Giant Form to grow roughly four times his size. After being thrown and taunted by Goku, Piccolo grows even further, to the size of a large building; this again works to Goku's advantage however, as he is able to enter Piccolo mouth and then blast him in the mouth. Realizing that his great size is not helping him fight Goku, Piccolo Jr. returns to his normal size.

After some more sparring, Piccolo hits Goku with his Antenna Beam (electricity from his antennas) and leaves Goku stunned. As he moves in for a follow-up blow, he is blocked by Kami who enters the fight, a.k.a Shen who was under the guise of a weak human. Kami turned out to be the Guardian of the Earth, and he was also a Namekian, like Piccolo. They were both one being when Piccolos father was alive, but they split. Goku protests this and after making Kami agree to let him fight on his own, allows Piccolo a free hit.

Piccolo next attempts his Chasing Bullet technique, a blast which follows his opponent; Goku once again turns the tables on him and manages to get the beam to hit Piccolo instead by dashing right behind him. The blast seriously damages one of Piccolo's arms and he is forced to rip it off and grow a new one. In a fit of rage Piccolo next uses an attack which generates a massive explosion emanating from him. Though Piccolo puts a great deal of his energy into the attack, it has little effect on Goku. Goku uses Piccolo's now exhausted state to land a series of attacks on him, finishing with Kamehameha.

Thinking Piccolo defeated, Goku lets down his guard down while the announcer begins the countdown. As the counter approaches 10, signifying a defeat, Piccolo Jr. suddenly springs up catches Goku by surprise with a beam from his mouth, blasting a hole through Goku's shoulder. Thus weakened, Piccolo is able to systematically cripple Goku, costing him the use of all of his limbs, including his right arm, a.k.a. the one that the original Piccolo made the critical mistake of leaving Goku. To finish him off, Piccolo leaps in the air and fires a powerful ki attack at him, leaving no trace of Goku.

Piccolo, though heavily battered by the battle, turns to Goku's terrified friends, gloating. His victory is short-lived though, as, unknown to all, Goku had mastered the art of flight and dodged the attack. Goku then smashed his inert body into Piccolo, knocking him out of the ring and causing him to lose the tournament.

Everyone looks in awe, and Goku surprisingly lands near Piccolo and offers him a Senzu Bean. Piccolo accepts and eats the bean. He turns to Goku and the others. "Perhaps... Perhaps my father was wrong." He disappeared into the distance, flying away at a blinding speed.

Goku had won.

However, he decided to quit the tournament. In fact, the whole tournament arena was destroyed and everyone had left. The Tournament was over.

Phazon seemed most sad.

"Whuh... I only got to fight one guy! And he was the GUARDIAN OF TH EARTH?! Lame!"

He pouted but Kami shook his head. "Listen, Goku, I know you have marriage plans, but there is a threat coming to earth in Four Years. Be prepared." With that, Kami Left. After that, Goku, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Master Roshi, Korin, and Yajirobi each went their seperate ways after saying their goodbyes to the other fighters.

"Lame," Phazon said again and looked at his friends.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next