The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random adventure of that guy

2 posters

Go down

random adventure of that guy Empty random adventure of that guy

Post  zapperRION Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:56 am

that guy followed darts into the night but...fell on his face...and lost them. "OW CRAP, MY FACE!!!"
that guy stood up and out of the corner of his eye...he saw a gleam of red and out popped a butterfly...that guy jumped into the air screaming like a pansy. he began to run but the butterfly landed on his head causing him to freak out even more, he screamed "GO AWAY SATAN!!!!BIG BUG GO SQUASH NOW!!!", that guy grabbed the butterfly and threw the butterfly back, he then pulled out a grenade and pulled the pin...he forgot that he was suppose to throw it so he kinda exploded. looking at the butterfly with anger in his eyes, he pulled out a katana and began to unleash hell upon the environment hitting everything but the butterfly. panting, he said "you are almost as strong as the goku guy...but now...it is over. That guy jumped really high into the air and concentrated his ki, the sky grew dark, he opened his mouth and yelled "RAGADAGABLOOBLOOBAHBAH!!!!!" and a beam shot down to the earth....there was a small crater that he had landed in once the attack was done...to his disbelief the butterfly flew up and out of the crater and away...that guy screamed "COME BACK AND FIGHT ME YOU BUTTERFLY BASTARD!!!!!". that guy then realized that he was in need of training now knowing that he cannot beat anything that crosses him. "I KNOW, i shall do push ups until im ripped like everyone else...but better, ill have a 56 pac. so that guy began to do push ups...he stopped at 12....instead he began to punch a tree....he hurt his hand...and quit....so he used his other hand...that one killed the tree...the other trees began to scream in terror before the almighty tree slayer....that guy didnt know what the forest held in store for him, he hoped that nothing else would attack him...so he began to walk away from the tree massacre that he left...
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

random adventure of that guy Empty Re: random adventure of that guy

Post  zapperRION Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:28 pm

That guy feeling weak decides he wants a challenge worthy of his randomness and his caliber. so he calls out to the narrator "HEY MR. NARRATOR, CAN YOU MAKE ME A SPARRING PARTNER?!" and the narrator responded with a happy "sure, why not...just don't get your butt kicked like you did to goku and that butterfly" with anger that guy said "SCREW THEM, FIGHT NOW" and in a spark another that guy appear, but he was all black and had red eyes that seemed to hypnotize. it was his shadow. "PUT EM UP ME, OR GET YOUR BUTT KICKED" with this the shadow teleported over to that guy punching him in the mouth, blood shot out as that guy was launched through the trees breaking at least four of them. standing up with a smile on his face he said "well, that sucked, lets try this again" he ran at the shadow and went for a punch but it was easily dodged by the incredibly fast shadow that guy. that guy then fell on his face....there was silence....then that guy turned around and yelled "YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE" and a beam like earlier shot out but the shadow that guy put up one hand and launched it back into that guys mouth, the explosion burnt all the trees in a ten meter radius. pissed off that guy stood to his feet....he was not liking his butt being beat so he tried to use the ki concentration that koren taught him earlier, he closed his eyes and felt the energy inside and forced it out, there was an explosion of energy and that guy felt stronger that ever. he then said "dont blink" that guy seemed to have vanished and then the shadow's head was thrown back followed by multiple punching sounds which caused his body to twist and flail around quickly. then hits sent him flying into the air where that guy was waiting for him already. that guy then smashed the shadow into the face sending him hurling back to the earth. but waiting for him again was that guy who charged up his two ki blast in both hands smashing them together like a clap into the shadow, this made a loud explosion sending the shadow back up into the air. that guy then reached into his pocket and pulled out a flounder which had died a while ago so it was just bone, he threw it like a shiruken yelling "EAT FLOUNDER PUNK", the fish almost hit the shadow but he had dodged it just in time only with a part of his cheek cut open, blood oozed from the wound and the shadow began to yell, his voice shaking the ground that guy was standing on, the shadow's head reared back and it screamed as it charged up an energy beam that was black and red....the blast was then sent down to that guy...but that guy thought that if anyone else would have shot that and caught him off guard then he would be dead so instead he decided to test his endurance and took the blast head on, the beam hit him and covered his body and he started to burn inside the blast but he stood strong not willing to lose to his shadow. the shadow noticed that , that guy was just taking the hit so he flooded in more energy then before, this made that guy get pushed to the earth but still on his feet he took the blast...that guy felt a feeling of death run over him so he started to power up his ki inside the blast he was engulfed in, the blast began to absorb into that guy causing him to swell up with power, the blast had ended and that guy, still full of the absorbed power sent it flying back screaming "YOU CANT KILL ME, IM THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!" this blast fully engulfed the shadow sending him off the planet in oblivion. that guy dropped to his knees panting...he had given his all, but barely won the fight. he knew he must get stronger if he wanted to be able to help the others in the future so he stood up, shaking a little, and began to walk away towards the direction of darts, he was too tired to run...so he walked...but he then tripped and landed on a rock which landed in his head...he yelled "NOOOOOO A ROCKS IN MY BRAIIIIIN" standing up with the boulder that was bigger than him sticking out of his head. he began to walk not knowing why the gravity turned against him. he walked on for about two hours with this boulder on his head until he reached a river...because he was so thirsty he ran for it and dove into the river and and started to drink until he was full of water..but realized that he was sinking really fast...so he began to swim with all he had to get out of the water before he drowned...this took about five minutes and sitting on side of the river he felt his head and realized that a boulder was there...he removed it and felt a lot lighter and faster and said "WELL CRAP, NO WONDER I FELT SO HEAVY, but without that boulder i can actually move faster, darts here i come, i will catch up to you and when i do....i think ill invite him to go get ice cream or something...yeah that..." that guy began to walk again with a pep in his step knowing that he was going to get ice cream and he was stronger than he was yesterday.
four hours later that guy decided to test his new speed so he began to run towards a mountain which appeared to go straight up...he ran so fast that time seemed to have stopped for him, he then shoved his foot into the mountain and began to run up the mountain, he was determined to reach the top before finding darts and the rest of the tournament friends. with ease he had run to the top but realized that the air was thin up there and he began to feel light headed. and he fell the whole way back down.but caught himself before he fell head first into the ground...he felt, powerful. he turned around and thought to himself...."i wonder how long i can do that beam thingy....hmmmmmm..." and so that guy faced the large flat mountain and reared his head back charging up his beam yelling "I AM THAT GUY, MOUNTAINS CANT STOP ME" a beam shot from his mouth and into the mountain slowly melting its way through..that guy continued the blast for about five minutes giving it all he had, until his energy began to run dry...but even after that he did not give up. steam rose from the mountain as that guy's blast melted through the rock creating a massive hole which had finally cut through the mountain....so he stopped, out of breath he began to walk into the hole he had created...."better through the mountain...pant...pant...then around i guess ha ha ha...."
it had grown dark and that guy was exhausted from his day of traveling and training. so he set up camp....he punched a tree and sent it up into the air, he then jumped up and began to chop it at speeds that could not be matched, the tree turned into multiple logs that all fell into the right order making a small place for that guy to rest. he then chopped up another tree and used his ki to make a little fire...his stomach began to growl...so he looked around for anything that could be yummy and delicious. he saw a deer but in his mind he saw a cookie...he then jumped at it ,grabbing it by the face and before he took its life he saw the baby deer...they looked at him and said "whatcha doin to muma?" and that guy said with kindness in his heart "im gunna eat her, little children, and you too" in about five minutes that guy's tummy was full and he laid down to rest...he was pooped...but all night he had dreams of combat and he repeated the fight between him and goku over and over until he was mentally prepared to face him again in combat, he was determined to beat him in any way shape or form...it would be him that beats the main character of this world and receives fame and goodies from all.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 am

that guy woke up with a smile on his face...his wounds of the previous day were healed due to him being a cartoon and all. he turned his head to the sky and asked the narrator " HEY MR.NARRATOR, CAN I FIGHT THAT SHADOW DUDE AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME MAKE IT 3 OF EM" the ground began to shake as that guy's shadow split into 3 and up rose the 3 shadow warriors. they, all pounced at once colliding with each other, that guy was gone, he had moved so fast that it didnt even appear he moved at all, laughing he said "WOW, YOU GUYS WERE MOVIN IN SLOW MOTION, I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST IVE GOTTEN HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" that guy stood on the branch and vanished. he appeared in the center of all the shadows in a stance, he tilted his head back and spit into the air...it had begun...his test of speed. he grabbed hold of the first shadow and threw him up into the air chasing him and smashing im in multiple directions, it was a barrage of hits that seemed too fast to see. the first shadow exploded into nothing after no time at all...then while still in the air that guy air hiked using a ki blast downward towards the other shadows grabbing them both by the heads and he smashed them into the ground leaving a crater where there heads hit. he then began to spin, still holding the shadows, he threw them up into the air and shot two ki blast which blew the shadows away....as this finished the spit hit the ground...his test of speed was done, and he didnt even break a sweat. "I LOVE BEING A CARTOOOOON!!!" that guy screamed with his hands in the air. the narrator said "good job that guy, but can you handle this?" the earth shook once again and out came a shadow figure that was of a man....just a normal man....but before that guy could think he was driven into the ground...he felt the earth crushing beneath him as he was driven a mile underground. unable to move he panicked and began to force his ki out of his body in hopes that he would be able to get out but he was stuck....the shadow had already made his way to the top and began to charge up a ki beam, black and red like before...but this time...that guy had to take the hit...but he knew that this one was going to hurt more than ever....he shut his eyes and felt the ki inside....and began to concentrate on making a ki shield around him...to soften the blow in any way because either way he was going to be blasted....the beam was sent down the small tunnel, it was lit up and the beam crushed into that guy...his screams could be heard around...this beam was like no other and that guy could not escape. it was times like this when he wished he traveled with forest and tyler again. he was feeling his body being broken and didnt think that he would walk from this one alive so he used what was left in him to charge a beam and he shot it directly into the other blast sending it back up to the shadow....he stood up inside the hole then he jumped up and out of the mile deep hole, angered by the beating he was taking...he punched the shadow but it was dodged easily and he recieved a punch of his own into the stomach...he coughed up blood and was sent to the ground....suddenly, his color began to fade to a black and white color and he stood up and sent a wave of energy out and sent the shadow flying, he jumped forward grabbing him by the leg and pulling him towards his fist of which he punched the shadow with driving his head into the ground, but he did not stop there, he began to continue running with the shadows face in the ground leaving a trail of broken earth and blood where he had been dragged into ground. that guy then pulled his face from the ground and threw the shadow up into the air he then turned around with his back facing the shadow and spit into the air...and started to beat up the shadow, he landed in the same spot as the spit hit the ground, and was pleased to hear the thud of his enemy behind him...he then started to dance around the shadows limp body singing"I KICKED YOUR BUTT BOOOOIIIIIII, THATS RIGHT GET BEAT, HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" with his victory song sang he passed out...he used up too much energy and it would be some time before his color returned...this was too much of a challenge for him and should stop fighting shadows until he learns to fight better....
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Training Over.
Funni

PL +75 (Dont forget humans weak now, Strong Later. Thats a lot I swear :O)
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down