The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post  Phazon Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Here, you can customize your own character. I will provide a simple guide to how you're going to explain your character in detail. Since this is a very flexible rpg, you can be anything you want. There are no race rules! Thats right. Also, if you're starting out on a planet not listed in our Forums, contact me as soon as possible, and I'll be sure to set it up. Follow this simple guideline. Simply, copy and paste this, and replace all of the italicized words with... You know. That stuff.

Character Name: Your characters name. Full Name. Unless they only have a first name.
Race: Human, Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Icer, Alien, Anything like that. Demon.... Whatever. Ninja is not a race, people. Anyway, just make sure you get that part right.

Character Age: How old your character is...
Height: Like this. 8' 11'' Not that anyone's that tall. Unless you are!
Weight: In pounds. Simply enough.
Physical Description: Be very, very explicit here. If you dont have a picture of your character, a very good description will help everyone symbolize the roleplay in their head. I recommend a description from head to toe. Put a picture if you have one.
Personality: Pretty simple, but I reccomend you give a detailed example. Since your personality will be explained in the game, you dont have to explain it in too much detail here.
Attacks: Explain your attacks. For roleplay purposes, we will all start out with five attacks. This only includes attacks that use a special force, Chi, Ki, anything like that. Guns, for example, along with swords and shields, are a completely different matter. Example: Kamehameha. List them one to five, and a short discription for each. If your character doesnt know what a special force is, its ok. They'll learn later in the game.
Weapons/Armor: Does your character wear "Special" Armor? That protects them or slow them down? Does your character have guns? Let me know if you do, and I'll simply give you a thumbs up or thumbs down if you do it right. You will also recieve armor and weapons later in the game, either buying them or otherwise. Place them here later on, and I will describe their effects.
Inventory: This is where you place everything thats not Weapons or Armor. Stuff like Money goes in here. If yous tart out with money, make sure you make that clear.
Power Level: I know this is a Dragonball thing, but its the simplist way to describe your power, in a way that we're equal. Also, unless its an attack that lets you read powerlevels (Yes, it takes up an attack slot), or you use a device similar or exactly like a Scouter, you cannot determine another's power level. Anyway. Everyone's going to have a choice on starting power levels. But to be fair, you can only go up to 250 in the beginning. This is influenced only slightly by your Level. This is also related to Spiritual Pressure.
Level: Put your level here. Put 1 For when you're starting out.
Race Boost: Dont worry about this, an Admin will add one or two things here for your character before it is approved.
History: Explain your character's life up to the point in which you start your RP adventure.

And thats what you need to have down. Its lengthy, but it will help for the game.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum